Friday 22 February 2013

Opposite Poles..Part 87



Part 87
“You know, what, Khushi? I was so scared looking at you when you came out of darkness… and then the way you were dancing… and then drinking that poison…!” Payal shuddered with the thought.
“For a moment, I thought you really were drinking poison… I was so scared.. I thought I would faint ..!” Payal broke down in tears..!
“Jiji.. I am alive..! And now I really want something to quench my thrust.. be it poison or …!”  Khushi looked around running wetting her lips with her tongue, coughing with dry throat.  Someone held the glass of juice.  She knew who it was.  She took it with shaky hands.  He disappeared.  She kept staring at the glass..
“Is it poison or nectar?” She thought gravely and next moment, sent it down her throat in one gulp.  She licked her lips in satisfaction.
“Chalo, Khushi.. Khana  Khaney  Chalatay  Hain! Come, let’s have dinner!”  Payal pulled her hand.  Aakash was waiting for them.
“Hello Hi Bye bye! Why would they need inbhitation? “ Mami looked at Payal with disgust when she saw Aakash was waiting for the sisters.
“You are right, Manorama..! Family members don’t need inbhitation!” Nani said sternly. 
“Chalo Bitiya..!” she said and turned.  You are uninvited here..!” His bitter words whipped her again and Khushi turned. 
“No, Jiji! I am not hungry!” she said turning her back on the food.  Payal was surprised.  “Khushi…?” she too turned.
“No, Jiji.. you go and have dinner… I will wait here..! I am really not hungry!” she said seeing Aakash approaching them.  “Go jiji.. Aakash Sir is waiting for you!” Khushi nudged Payal winking at her.  She blushed and Khushi giggled happily. 
“Aakash Sir,  Hamari  Jiji  Thoda  Kum  Khati  Hai… Uskaa  Dhyaan  Rakhiye..! Please take care of her, she is a poor eater!” Khushi said loudly and Aakash looked away in embarrassment. 
“Khushi,   Tu Bhi  Chal Naa!” Khushi refused Payal’s request.  “No, Jiji.. I had enough…!” She said smiling at her. 
“Khushi.. Had your dinner?” asked Rekha sitting next to her.  Khushi nodded.  She saw Regi still staring at her with folded arms.
“Rekha Madam.. Go and tell Regi Sir,  Aise  Kisi   Ladki  Ko  Ghoornaa  Acchhi  Baat  Nahi  Hain! Staring at a girl like this is not good manners!” Khushi said in Rekha’s ears in a whisper and they both giggled loudly.  Regi approached them.
“What was she telling?” He asked Rekha angrily.  Rekha laughed.  Khushi grinned raising her eyebrows. 
“Khushi, you owe me an answer!” he said sternly.  “You owe me a glass of juice..!” Khushi tried to hit a square cut.  Regi took a step ahead angrily and the orchestra played some bhangra beats loudly.
“Tell me what happened!” he sat on the other side.  “Haan? I am not been able to hear you..!” Khushi said loudly. Regi looked away in frustration.  He knew, she wouldn’t tell anything. 
*********   ********
“Hi Re NandKishore..! What happened?” Buwaji started off. 
“Jiji.. Face the steam engine! I am going to hit the bed!” Khushi murmured and went into the room.  For a long time, she heard Payal facing the firing from Buwaji.  She wanted no one in the room now, just wanted to drift away in sleep, though sleep was far away from her.  She was exhausted.
“What was that?” she touched her wound. It burnt again. She felt his hands caressing her shoulders again.  She winced.  “He crossed his limits! Is it good to kiss a girl like that? Why didn’t I stop him? Hit him?” she wondered.  She had felt weak.  Her eyes burning, she drew blanket over her head.  She felt his hot lips burning her wound.  She sat up with a jerk.
“Hey devi mayya.. Raksha Karana! What is this feeling?  I have never been kissed like this before..! Why am I so restless?  Hey Devi Mayya…Do something.. Let me sleep..!” she said sobbing.
“I want a peaceful sleep.  I will be alright tomorrow.. Devi Mayya… Please.. please let me sleep!” She couldn’t stop her tears.  “Why did he do that? He gets pleasure in hurting me! Why? Devi Mayya? ” she buried her face in her pillow.
“This is all your fault! “ She accused her Devi Mayya sitting up again and raising her finger in anger.
“You do all this.  Now it’s your responsibility to set it right.  Give me my sleep back!” she demanded looking at the idol.  “Don’t smile..! Until I smile, you have no permission to smile, understand?” she was bending down to look at her Devi Mayya, closely, to check on her smile.  She slumbered back on the bed after a while …!
“This was all guilt, Khushi! He felt guilty..! Soon the guilt will fade away and he will be back with vengeance… You have to be ready, Khushi Sharpen your weapons…!” she commanded herself.  A smile appeared on her face.
“Dekhatain  Hain,  Mr. Guilty!  Shuru Hui Aap ki Ginati Ulty! Your countdown has started Mr. Guilty!!”  She said loudly. 
“Kisaki Ginati Ulty, Khushi?” Asked Payal entering the room.  Khushi hid her face in the pillow again…
“I am in deep sleep, Jiji… Don’t disturb me!”  Payal smiled and pulled her closer patting her fondly.  Khushi curled up like a child and Devi Mayya showered blessings on her with sleep.
*********   **********  ******
“Chote..! Why didn’t you have dinner, at the party?”  He didn’t respond.  His sister sat beside him at the pool side.  For a long time, they didn’t speak at all.  He was lost in his thoughts and she was in hers.
“However, I try to forget the past… It haunts me!” he said gravely.  She held his hand. 
“Don’t spoil your present, thinking about past..!” She stroked his hand. 
“We had decided to move on, Chote! I did!” she said and he rested his head on her lap.  She stroked him like a kid and he closed his eyes. 
“Don’t hide your feelings, Chote..! Anger is not the only feeling…!” Anjali said running her fingers in his hair.  He didn’t react. “You don’t have to mask your feelings with anger…! Look at the brighter side of the world…! Everyone is not that bad..!” she said feeling his anguish.
“But the ones we met were bad!” he said clenching his fists..! “That doesn’t mean you will not meet good people in your life, Chote..! I did !  I met your Jijaji… and look at me! I am the happiest person in the world..!” she said dreamily.  He raised his head from her laps and sat back. 
“You have Lavanya… ! Be happy with her… shower her with your love!” Anjali said looking at her brother intently.  He looked away..! “Why are you doing this? What is my fault?” Hazel green eyes filled with anguish were asking him.  His heart twitched. 
“Why do I end up hurting her?” he blurted in anguish.  She looked at him surprise. 
“Chote, don’t you ever hurt her.  She is all you have!” Anjali said in a trance.
“I have you, Di! I don’t want anyone else!” he held her hand.  “Promise me you won’t leave me!” he gripped her hand.
“And you promise me you will move on and settle in your life..!” she said intently.
“I am not sure Di!” he said gravely.
“You love her..! Don’t you?” she asked suspiciously.
“No! There is no place for a girl in my life!” he was determined.
“What if someone enters your vault like heart?” she asked.
“I will reinforce my vault!” he said looking at her.
“With anger, bitterness, vengeance?” she asked holding his hand.  “How long will it work? It will be unlocked some day by someone!” she said with conviction.  His fingers moved on his lips.  The sensation of her wound made him wince.  His lips burnt again.  Someone had stolen the key to his heart.  He needed to repossess it.
He got up in a trance, leaving his sister at the poolside and came to his room.  He sat on his recliner thinking,
“That was only guilt.  I said what I ought not to have said and I did what I should not have done..! That was my guilt that prompted me to care for her… Nothing else!  The guilt will fade away.  I will be back to normal.  I don’t feel anything else..! “ he closed his eyes resting his head back.  Two hazel green eyes smirked at him raising eyebrows with mischief.  He was losing the battle.  He must sharpen his weapons!
He slumbered on the bed face down, his lips still burning..!

18 comments:

smisham said...

so Im the first to commentso a quit one after two roller coasters,I'm sur ASR will be back to square one once his guilt eases

sharan said...

ahhhh i don't think the guilt is going to leave asr so soon because that is not guilt that is love for his khushi

Unknown said...

why cant they realise that they r made 4 each other.anyways he talking abt kushi and anjali considering lavanya was good.as i always say reji is smart.he picks things very quickly

Lakshmi said...

"Head desk" no villan is needed for arnav Khushi. They both can manage that...all others will play cupid...so back to square one...it's interesting ...looking forward ...

kalaiselvisblog said...

dear... oh i loved payal.. her affection towards khushi.. oh he gave juice.. superb.. poison or nectar.. haha.. luv u khushi...

"You are uninvited here".. hats of 2 u khushi... mmm arnav too didnt had dinner... guilty..

oh am loving regi so much.. he's caring like a brother.. he's sure dat she's hurted by asr.. i guess..

dear.. i was actually waiting 4 their feelings after coming home.. u r so apt abot Khushi's ourburst.. haha..devi mayya finally gave her some sleep...

4got to say.. Mr. guilty.. liking dis name too.. hehe..enjoyed d bro-sis conversation... mmm she's having d key.. u cant repossess mr. asr.. oh his lips burning.. grt..

yes... Mr. laad governor u r losing this battle... (wink) mmm.. both sharpening their weapons.. haha..

dear.. i 4got to tell abot ranjan esterday.. dude u r a sweet person.. but so sad.. u can't bear her flames.. only asr can tolerate dat since she's his property...

Anonymous said...

I hope regi confronts asr. Someone needs to put a stop to his hurtful
I want khushi to resign or initiate some sort of separation. Waiting for your next update......

SB

Anonymous said...

*his hurtful behaviour

SB

Applecut said...

Nice. Khushi spoke to DM was breaks me smile. Arnav, he may sharpen his weapons, but soon blunt vl occur at his shrpen also. Loved their beloveds cared for little.

Sneha said...

left me in deep thoughts... :|

snowballs said...

Sharpen tactics, will be back with a vengeance . 💗💗💗💗💗
In deep thought ,
I'm not too fond of roller coaster leaves me reeling for firm ground

Been n lifts today already feel g giddy and come to emotional heaves of update

When do they both go to lockdown

carmen bogdan said...

once occurred sparks between them is normally hard not to be attracted to each other. As much as they fight their feelings and would not recognize the intensity of their love will grow. Already memories they cause pain in their hearts. Love is sometimes painful but the more beautiful....
I wait the next post

Anonymous said...

Wow

Mymind said...

Without even knowing for sure whether it's poison or nectar...she drank it!...So 1st and most important emotion in place...
Too bad Regi....Matters between her and her Sir are confined to their hearts.....she never discloses them.....
Even though they have reached the wrong conclusion.....atleast are in unison to name the emotion as GUILT.....

Anonymous said...

another burning episode. Glad to see feelings surface.....lovely

dvdv

Anonymous said...

Sorry for noe commenting earier, really enjoyed chapter 84 and 85 with their fights and the way Khushi responds to his "put downs". Like Khushi beign the life of the party and had my "hands up in the air as if stranging ASR" : ) when he made a mess of her and her clothes at the event. Glad she rose back up with her dance with Nanny and sparked that light.
I look forward to reading your story daily and just wanted to say big thank you once again for keeping us entertained....kkg fan

Oporajita said...

ASR, u know that u r a moron...!!!someone plz. tell him that....!!!it will be best if khushi torture u more...and hey khushifan...i read u almost after 3 days..and woohhhh that was something....plz. ASR need a lesson of khushi's medicine very often...

Anonymous said...

awesome

Anonymous said...

After this you have to consume per week to get the body get back an all-natural
a little alkali state, hastening the elimination
of toxins. Moreover, winning back your boyfriendifying is quite
simple yet very effective process. I am pretty sure my reverse osmosis
tank is lined with plasticand of course the tubes are plastic and trying to find a winning back your boyfriend that's within your price range or is covered under insurance.

Check out my blog ... http://www.ii4u.org/